- Can support both arms and legs.
- Can be used from either floor level or from a raised surface such as a plinth, bed or table.
- Keeps the client/patients limb comfortably supported in an optimum position to receive treatment.
- Multi-positional, easy clean support pad securely cradles the limb enabling the practitioner to work hands free.
- Allows access to awkward areas such as the heel.
- Support pad and top module can be stowed away within the bottom module for easy storage.
- Integral carry handle for easy moving and handling.
- Light weight at only 2kg.
- Moulded in antimicrobial polyethylene and polyurethane.
- Can be used at floor level in conjunction with sister product the ErgoKneeler™, to form an effective system for managing the physical difficulties associated with low working and kneeling posture.
The Ergoraiser is an ergonomic limb support and positioning aid, designed to address the postural discomfort associated with supporting a client/patients arm or leg during care procedures.
Modular in construction, the ErgoRaiser™ can be built and configured in a variety of ways, to provide a wide range of support and heights of elevations. Ideal for use within beauty and healthcare settings, as well as back to work programs.
|Safe working load||
80kg (BS EN 12182:2012)
Top Pad Antimicrobial Polyurethane