- Sealed unit moulded polyurethane foam with an active antibacterial additive
- Stool supports body weight alleviating compression forces on the legs
- Angled seat promotes good spinal posture
- Unique seat slide system enables forward and backward adjustment
- Cushioned kneeling mats support the entire lower leg
- Profiled support for ankles to help reduce plantar flexion
- Enables freedom of movement across a range of positions
- Eliminates static kneeling
- Integral handle for easy moving and handling
The ErgoKneeler is a dynamic kneeling system that combines a kneeling pad and stool into a single piece of equipment.
Ergonomic in design, the ErgoKneeler features a bevelled seat to help position the lower spine in a natural curvature and knee/lower leg supports to reduce the compression forces in the knee and ankle areas. This combination enables the user to manage the postural stressing associated with static kneeling. Furthermore the ErgoKneeler promotes good musculoskeletal health.
The Ergokneeler is an ideal solution for anyone who undertake tasks at low levels such as podiatrists and other healthcare workers, teachers and nursery staff.
|Safe working load||
Moulded polyurethane foam with an active antibacterial additive