- Made from highly durable, easy clean EDS specification Poly-urethane foam
- Available as a high chair with a foot ring support and ESD glides or a low chair with ESD castors.
- Enclosed under-seat to help eliminate dirt traps
- Ergonomically shaped seat and back rest
- Independent seat tilt as standard
- Height adjustable ratchet back in medium size as standard
- Polished chrome 5 star base as standard
- Swivel seat
- Height adjustable gas lift with hygienic cover
- Conforms to BS EN 61340-5-1 for conductivity
- Compatible for use in Class 7 Cleanrooms
- Both high and low chair options feature a 150kg payload capacity
- PU available in black only
C-Tech PU ESD cleanroom chair
The Techsit C-Tech PU EDS work chair is intended for use within areas sensitive to electrostatic discharge. Constructed using special EDS components designed to dissipate static charge through the chair and down towards the ground, without causing disruption to the user or damage to sensitive equipment.
This chair also meets class 7 cleanroom standards.
Low: 42cm – 53cm approx.
40cm – 47cm approx