- Designed by NHS staff and commissioned by NHS Innovations.
- Made from polyurethane foam containing Tetramass Plus antimicrobial additive.
- Comes in two sections that can be connected together with heavy duty velcro attachments (included).
- Tapered edges help to minimise trip risks.
- Indented carry handle on each section for easy handling.
- No seams to trap dirt, wear, become a tripping hazard or split apart.
- Easy to clean.
- Successfully tested for impact, slip resistance and flammability.
- CE Marked.
Modular falls mat.
Modular falls mats help protect individuals who are prone to falling out of bed from sustaining serious injury. Designed for use in care homes, hospitals and other care facilities in conjunction with low profile beds, falls mats can also be used in recreational areas for those prone to falling from their chair or fitting.
Made from high density polyurethane foam, the mats instantly react to absorb and redirect the impact force of a fall.
Each Modular Falls Mat comes in two sections which are easily positioned next to a patient/residents bed or day chair. Ideal for use in hospitals and care environments or even within the home of vulnerable persons most likely to experience a fall.
Unlike tri-fold mats, Modular Falls Mats have no seams to trap dirt or split apart. Furthermore tapered edges ensure the mats don’t become a trip hazard.
101.5cm per section
80cm per section
3cm per section