- Plus Size/ Bariatric Training Manikins enable trainees to learn and practice the correct moving and handling techniques needed to move a plus sized patient/ casualty.
- Ideal for use in a wide range of training scenarios.
- Constructed in heavy duty water-resistant Polyester, with flame retardant Nylon covered Polyurethane foam and durable nylon webbing.
- Safe to handle and easy to clean.
- 1/2 Kg packets of steel shot are spread across the foam layers, to help achieve fluidity of movement and real weight distribution.
- Simulates the feel of a conscious person.
- Nylon covered foam layers move over each other to create the feel of excess body fat.
- Available in three models; 90kg – low weight without forfeiting bulk and size, 180kg (approx 28 stone) and 260kg (approx 41 stone).
- Each manikin comes complete a carry sheet to enable easy handling.
Plus Size/Bariatric Training Manikin
Plus Size/Bariatric Training Manikin aids in the training of staff in the safe moving and handling of plus sized people.
Ideal for use in a wide range of training scenarios such as, hoisting/transfer practice within healthcare environments, RTC extrications, rescues and emergency evacuation.