- Backrest design with cut- away for improved transducer position
- Integral footrest for clinician when traditional right hand scanning
- Adjustment of height, tilt and backrest angle with hand switch control
- Electric backrest angle adjustment and Trendelenburg tilt
- Manually adjustable foot section
- The foot section incorporates anti-trap design gas strut
- Hand-grip and cushioned side support for patient positioning and security
- Purpose made precision bearing on all pivot points
- Anti- bacterial powder coated frame
- Standard width 65cm upholstery
- Paper roll holder and head support cushion supplied as standard
- Retractable wheel design with adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
- Choice of upholstery colours
- Supplied with a matching height adjustable stool for the clinician
Echocardiography Patient Couch
This patient couch has been specially designed for use during echocardiography sonogram procedures. The backrest has been features a cut away design to allow for easy application of the transducer during scanning.
The Echocardiography Couch is fitted with an electric height, tilt and backrest adjustment for easy patient positioning, as well as a patient hand grip, head cushion and integral operator footrest.
Each couch is supplied with a matching height adjustable stool for the clinician.
from 50cm to 103cm
from horizontal to +80
-25 to +70
|Safe Work Load||