- Seamless transition functionality
- Can be used in various positions
- 3 adjustable parts
- Easy to clean polyethylene material
- No metal parts
- Patient securing and carry straps
- X-ray and defibrillator friendly
- Six multi-positional carry handles
- Three patient securing straps
- Soft wrist and ankle restraint system
- Carry case and user guide
The Flex-stretcher is a three part, lightweight, adjustable stretcher. Featuring a three fold function, it can be adapted to different positions without causing any discomfort to the user.
Suitable for use in healthcare and custodial environments, with users displaying challenging behaviour, this stretcher can be used throughout all stages of diagnosis and treatment.
Constructed entirely from easy clean polyethylene material with no metal parts making it X-ray translucent and defibrillator friendly. Furthermore it is compatible with existing ambulance stretcher trolleys.
180cm (89.8cm folded)
45cm (50cm folded)
7.8cm (16.1cm folded)
|Safe working load||