- Neutral coloured tabard with large front pocket to securely cradle a new-born baby
- Available with a single pocket (one infant) or two pouches (two infants)
- Made from strong, cotton drill material
- Foam padded shoulders
- Side tie fastenings
- Large single pocket pouch on the front or twin pouch pocket
- Colour coded binding
- Three small storage pockets on the front
- Oxygen cylinder pocket on the back
- Oxygen tube placement straps
The SCBU TabEvac is a lightweight tabard designed for the easy and safe emergency evacuation of premature and new born babies, from hospital wards and special care baby units (SCBU).
Featuring a large front holding pocket and oxygen cylinder at the rear, the tabard allows a single carer to securely transport an infant to safety, while remaining hands free to administer manual ventilation if required. Also available in a double pouch option for the transportation of two babies.