- Made from a Kevlar and Nomex material (used for fire-fighters tunics)
- Will not ignite, shrink, melt or drip in open flame
- Cover securely attaches to the user by snap fasteners
- Does not restrict normal movements
- Quick and easy to remove
- N.B Always monitor the patient or resident if they are at risk of injury from smoking
Smoker’s protective cover is designed to be worn as an apron to protect the user from burning their clothes, furniture or themselves while smoking cigarettes. Featuring a large lap cover with side panels, which are fitted over the chair arms, to prevent cigarettes and ash from slipping between chair and smoker.