- Evacuation sheet for use with foam mattresses
- Made from strong nylon, with a low friction resistance
- Elastic corner straps securely hold the sheet to the underside of the mattress
- Easily accessible pockets for the storage of the cross straps
- Long webbing pulling handles at each end
- NHS approved seat belt style metal buckles and webbing cross straps
- Also available with 2 additional handles on each side to ease maneuverability in the pocket modified Ski Sheet
The Ski Evacuation Sheet enables patients to be evacuated from hospital wards and other care facilities, without the need for leaving their bed. Attached to the underside of the mattress at all times, the Ski Sheet is instantly accessible in an emergency situation.
Simple to use, carers can quickly move the patient to an area of safety, even down flights of stairs, while securely on their bed mattress.
27cm x 10cm x 13cm
196cm x 85cm
|Safety tested to||
|Safe working load||
120kg – two people